1904 – A Wyonegonic Club (outpost campsite for older teenagers) was started on upper Moose Pond across from Pleasant Mountain on land purchased from Deacon Rounds. This site was across from what later became named Wyonegonic Point. It was renamed Junior Wyonegonic. Eventually three buildings were moved to the lower part of Moose Pond on the ice during the winter.
To read more of this post please click on the title!